VERY IMPORTANT: No need to add Salt, Red chilli, Ginger, Garlic or anything else apart from the ingredients given below. Increase all quantities proportionally for serving more than 5 persons. Follow instructions given below as it is for best results.
Ingredients Required for 5 persons
(Take 120 Gms Each of Potatoes, Green Beans, Cauliflower, Capsicum)
|500 Gms / 18 Oz|
|Cooking Oil||2 Tablespoons / 30 Ml|
|Tomatoes||Two Medium / 120 Gms / 4.25 Oz|
|Hara Dhanya / Kothmir||1 Bunch|
|Onions||2 Medium / 120 Gms / Oz|
|Orange Red Colour||3 Pinches|
|Ustad Banne Nawab’s Pav Bhaji Masala||One Packet|
Follow this method step by step:
- Pressure cook vegetables in Half litre (Two glasses) of water till third whistle, reduce flame to low and cook for 30 minutes. After cooker cools, drain water, mash them into a thick paste and keep aside.
- Mix entire contents of Pav Bhaji Masala in 50 ml water into a fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till they become soft.
- Add tomatoes and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes stirring continuously.
- Reduce flame to medium, add Pav Bhaji Masala paste and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add mashed vegetables and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring and mixing continuously.
- Add Orange Red Colour and sauté for two to three minutes.
- Add Butter, let it melt, mix. Close stove, garnish with Hara dhanya / Kothmir and serve hot with roasted Pav.