VERY IMPORTANT: No need to add Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Red chilli or anything else apart from the ingredients given below. Increase all quantities proportionally for serving more than 5 persons. Follow instructions given below as it is for best results.
Ingredients Required for 5 persons
|Chicken / Mutton Boneless||½ Kg / 1.1 Lb|
|Green Chillies Sliced Vertically||3|
|Onions Sliced||2 Medium /125 Gms / 4 Oz|
|Cilantro / Kothmir / Hara Dhanya||1 Small Bunch / 10 Twigs|
|Mint Leaves / Pudina||1 Small Bunch / 10 Twigs|
|Cooking Oil||3 Tablespoons / 45 ML|
|Ustad Banne Nawab’s Hyderabadi Chicken / Mutton Cutlet Masala||1 Packet|
STEPS OF COOKING:
- In a pressure cooker put boneless Chicken/Mutton and all other above mentioned ingredients, Except Cutlet Masala along with 100 ml / One small teacup water, close lid and cook on high flame till first whistle of cooker.
- After first whistle, reduce flame to low and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Put off flame and let cooker cool down.
- Open lid of cooker after cooling down, mix entire Chicken/Mutton Cutlet Masala and cook on medium flame till all the water dries completely and thoroughly, making sure Masala paste does not stick to bottom of cooker.
- Remove and grind contents of cooker in a grinder into a fine paste.
- Make round or diamond shaped cutlets of the paste after it cools down.
- Take a wok (tawa), sprinkle little oil on it and fry on medium flame, Chicken/Mutton Cutlets on both sides till golden brown. Little amount of oil can be sprinkled on the (tawa) wok from time to time as required. Remove and serve hot.