VERY IMPORTANT: No need to add Salt, Red chilli, Ginger or anything else apart from the ingredients given below. Increase all quantities proportionally for serving more than 5 persons. Follow instructions given below as it is for best results.
Ingredients Required for 5 persons
|Potatoes||250 Gms / 8.8 Oz|
|Cauliflower||100 Gms / 3.5 Oz|
|Green Beans||100 Gms / 3.5 Oz|
|Green Peas||50 Gms / 1.75 Oz|
|Cooking Oil||Enough for Deep Frying Veggies|
|Garlic Cloves – Very Finely Diced/Shredded||1 Big Flower / 40 Gms|
|Green Chilies – Diced Finely||10|
|Onion – Diced Very Finely||1 Medium / 60 Gms|
|Onion Leaves – Finely Diced||3 Twigs|
|Cilantro / Kothmir / Hara Dhanya – Diced Finely||1 Small Bunch / 10 Twigs|
|Mint Leaves/Pudina – Diced Finely||1 Small Bunch / 10 Twigs|
|Ustad Banne Nawab’s Hyderabadi Veg Manchurian Masala||1 Packet|
STEPS OF COOKING:
- Wash and dice Potatoes, Cauliflower, Green Beans. Pressure cook the vegetables with one glass of water till the first whistle only. Close cooker and let it cool.
- Open cooker after cooling, drain all the water thoroughly and remove the vegetables in a bowl.
- Add entire contents of Veg Manchurian masala pouch # 1 to the vegetables. Mix and mash the vegetables thoroughly simultaneously.
- Wet your palm with a little oil and make about 20 to 25 round shaped balls.
- Mix entire masala of Veg Manchurian pouch # 2 in 100 ml water and the cilantro / kothmir / hara dhanya bunch , mix thoroughly and keep aside.
- Take enough oil in a kadhai / wok and deep fry the balls till they become crispy. Remove and keep aside.
- Take 60 ml / 4 tablespoons oil in a kadhai / wok and heat it.
- Fry the finely diced onion in the above oil till it starts changing colour.
- Next sauté the finely diced garlic till it starts changing colour.
- Next sauté the finely diced green chillies for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next sauté the finely diced onion leaves for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next add the entire masala paste of pouch # 2 and sauté of 2 to 3 minutes only.
- Now add the fried Veg Manchurian balls and sauté for another 2 to 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove and serve hot.