Ustad Banne Nawab’s brand of Ready to cook spice blends for gourmet cuisine (Masalas) is the first brand in the world for preparing ethnic & authentic gourmet cuisine from various regions with its Ready to cook spice blends, where customer just need a box of a particular dish he / she wants to prepare, Chicken / Mutton / vegetables & oil and the dish will be ready. Customer may require things like Rice for biryanis and for some other products, curds, Cooking Oil, Cilantro leaves etc are required. Customer does not even need Ginger, Garlic, Lemon, Tomato, Red chilli, salt, corn flour, pulses or anything else.
Each pack is designed so as to conform to international labeling requirement in USA/Canada, Europe and Gulf Countries and has an easy to follow Recipe inside every box, in 5 languages and is designed for a meal for 5 to 6 Adult servings. So weight for each product is different and irrespective of the weight of the product the price for all the products is same. The product sells only if visible to the customer in shelves so ideally Super markets, key outlets, modern trade or Big Kirana stores are the priority stores.
There is no direct competition to Ustad Banne Nawab’s because this is the only product in the market which is “ most ready to cook, customer friendly with easy to follow Recipe “ and with Ethnic & authentic taste for a given preparation. We are giving below the advantages of UBN products over other products.
1) Most brands available in Markets are Flavouring Masalas where a customer has to do all the cooking, adding everything required in normal / traditional cooking and at the end of cooking, one or two teaspoon of this flavoring powder is added for flavor, whereas when a customer uses UBN Box he would require only meat, oil, curd etc. and few things as specified on each box.
2) The major differences between other products available internationally / Locally and Ustad Banne Nawab’s Ready to cook Spice blends is that with all other products lot of other ingredients are required to be added by the Customer like Ginger, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Tomato Puree, corn flour, pulses etc. All these are are already given in UBN formulation thus cutting down extra cost to the customer.
3) Apart from few products common to other companies, there are many products with UBN which are not available with others like Chicken 65, Chilly Chicken, Chicken Manchurian, Chicken Lollipop, Butter Chicken, Hyderabadi Veg / Chicken / Mutton Biryanis, Hyderabadi Nehari, Hyderabadi Haleem, Bagare Baigan, Mirchi ka Salan etc.etc. and many more different products to come.
4) Even if some products are similar, the taste is distinctly different and far superior hence accepted by wide segments of people.
5) The cooking time with Ustad Banne Nawab’s is much shorter as compared to other available Products and the Recipes ( Method of Cooking ) given by Ustad Banne Nawab’s in 5 languages is very easy and enjoyable to follow by users.
6) The product is in the form of Dry powder hence more stable and has a shelf life of 3 yrs.
7) The Powder is packed in 3 layered laminated pouches having Air, Moisture, Grease and light barriers thus freshness and aroma of the product is retained until the pouch is actually open. The pouch is further placed in the duplex board box. These are further packed in Corrugated cartons.
8) Because of above and many other reasons, which an end user will be able to appreciate, Ustad Banne Nawab’s can not only create a new market for itself but will also be able to take a major market share from existing brands as is being seen in international markets where other brands also are available now.
9) You can also visit our website www.charminarfoods-exports.com or www.ustadbannenawab.net for more information. The products are successfully selling domestically in Hyderabad & Bengaluru as trial markets. And Internationally, many shipments of full containers are exported to U.S.A, U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia.
10 ) All available Skus with names and grammage is attached separately.