VERY IMPORTANT: No need to add Salt, Red chilli, Ginger, Garlic or anything else apart from the ingredients given below. Increase all quantities proportionally for serving more than 5 persons. Follow instructions given below as it is for best results.
Ingredients Required for 5 persons .
|Meat with Bones||½ Kg / 1.1 lbs|
|Cooking Oil||Total 8 Tablespoons / 120 ml|
|Green Chillies||7 Whole|
|Yogurt / Curd||125 gms / 4.40 oz|
|Ustad Banne Nawab’s Achar Goshth Masala||One Packet|
STEPS OF COOKING:
- Mix Achar Goshth Masala in 50 ml / Half small teacup water into a fine paste and apply it to the meat evenly.
- In a pressure cooker heat 60 ml / 4 tablespoons of oil and fry meat masala for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add Yogurt / Curd and further cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add another 50 ml / Half small teacup water, mix thoroughly, close lid of pressure cooker and cook on high flame till third whistle.
- After the third whistle, reduce flame to lowest and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Close stove and let the cooker cool down.
- Heat 60 ml / 4 Tablespoons cooking oil in a Kadhai / Wok (Round shaped Frying Pan without lid), add the Whole green chillies and fry for about 2 to 3 minutes till their rawness is gone.
- Now transfer the entire contents of the pressure cooker into the Kadhai / Wok and cook on high flame till water is absorbed and gravy becomes thick, stirring occasionally.