VERY IMPORTANT: No need to add Tomato Puree, Salt, Red chilli, Ginger, Garlic or anything else apart from the ingredients given below. Increase all quantities proportionally for serving more than 5 persons. Follow instructions given below as it is for best results.
Ingredients Required for 5 persons
|Butter||30 gms / 1.06 oz|
|Cooking Oil||Two Tablespoons / 30 ml|
|Cream||50 gms / 2 oz|
|Cashew Nuts (Kaju)||30 gms / 1 oz|
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – Cut into small cubes||300 gms / 10.5 oz|
|Onions – Diced very finely||2 Medium / 150 gms / 5.30 oz|
|Cilantro/Kothmir/Hara dhanya – Diced finely||1 small bunch / 10 Twigs|
|Orange Red Colour||4 Pinches|
|Ustad Banne Nawab’s Paneer Butter Masala||One Packet|
Follow this method step by step:
- Take 100 ml / One small teacup water and mix thoroughly entire Paneer Butter Masala into a fine paste and keep aside.
- Grind Cashew Nuts (Kaju) in a grinder with 50 ml / Half small teacup water into a fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat Butter thoroughly in a Pan / Skillet till it melts completely and the smell of butter goes away. Add Two tablespoons cooking oil, heat it and fry, finely diced onions till they start changing color, stirring continuously.
- Add Paneer Butter Masala paste and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add Cashew Nut / Kaju paste and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add Paneer cubes and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add 125 ml / Half glass of water, mix thoroughly and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add cream, mix thoroughly and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Close stove, sprinkle finely diced Kothmir / Hara Dhanya / Cilantro evenly over the dish and serve hot with Tandoori Roti / Rumali Roti / Naan / Chapati / Paratha.